Autumn Fair 2018
Family fun day
Celebrate Autumn with us at our Lower Moutere farm:
Giant water slide, live music, games, handcraft and delicious food
Sunday 25 March 2018, 10am to 4pm
- Enjoy the entertainment, food, games and craft activities.
- Treat yourself to a delicious lunch while enjoying live music
- Get wet and wild riding the water slide
- Explore ‘Faraway Land’
- Have a go at the medieval challenge
- Find treasure in the white elephant sale
- Get lucky with a raffle or win awesome donated prizes at the silent auction.
- Pick-up some organic produce, plants and seedlings
- Make something special at a craft stall
- Buy handcrafts from our very own Midnight Elves
- Warm yourself by the bonfire and burn your inner/origami dragon
- See the school farm and the site of the new school
- Talk to teachers about our outdoor classroom curriculum and Farm to Table program.
165 Robinson Road, Lower Moutere.
Updates at www.facebook.com/Motueka.Steiner.School
Thank you for supporting independent Steiner education for the Nelson-Tasman region, we appreciate your gold coin donation on entry.