Children attend our Kindergarten from the age of 3 to 6 ½ years.
Toilet training is a pre-requisite for all children.
1. Contact us by email or phone (+64 3 528 6453).
2. Complete and return a Pre-enrolment Form – this will give you a prioritised place on our enquiry/waiting list. Download Kindergarten Waiting List Application – PDF copy here.
3. Meet with the teachers for an introduction to the Kindergarten, and discuss the needs of your family and child.
4. Complete and return the enrolment documents.
5. Teachers will confirm a starting date for you child to begin kindergarten.
For information on costs see our fees and funding page.
Please contact us by phone or email telling us about your plans. It is helpful for us if you state who you are, where you live, a phone number, the date of birth and gender of your child.
Please note: a place and start date can only be confirmed after a teacher has been in contact with you and enrolment forms have been completed.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming your family to our community.